5th & 6th Floor – 211 East Georgia St
|Basic Rent||Contact Us|
|Additional Rent||$14.03 PSF (2021 est)|
- Bright and spacious split level office space located in the rapidly evolving neighbourhood of South East Chinatown, and is in walking distance to the site of the new St. Pauls Hospital.
- Fully renovated with large windows, polished concrete floors, dedicated HVAC system, fiber internet, and peekaboo views of BC Place, Downtown and False Creek.
- Premier signage opportunity with unparalleled exposure along Main St.
- Direct drive-up access with ample parking located onsite (at market rents). This allows your team & clients to park on your floor without using common areas.
- 5th Floor (4,092 ft²): Large open work area, 8 private offices, 2 large conference rooms, storage/server room, kitchenette, 2 washrooms.
- 6th Floor (4,073 ft²): Large open work area, reception area, 8 private offices, 3 large conference rooms, storage room, kitchenette, 2 washrooms.
Year Built: 1987
Golden Crown Centre, also known as 211 East Georgia Street, is a well-constructed concrete building containing street-level retail, health services on the lower level, and above grade vehicle parking and offices. It is situated at the Northeast corners of Main Street and East Georgia Street in the rapidly redeveloping neighourhood of South East Chinatown. The building was designed by famed local architect James Cheng and constructed in 1986, before going through extensive upgrades and renovations which completed in 2013.
“One of Vancouver’s few distinct cultural historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown holds a universal appeal to locals, tourists and a growing number of entrepreneurs. The character of the neighborhood is preserved by heritage designation on important buildings, with murals and window art telling the stories of early Chinese pioneers. The neighborhood is home to a growing number of renowned restaurants and boutique retail for every budget, while honouring the memory of early settlers.”
Vancouver, B.C. V6A 1Z6