400 – 329 Railway
|Type||Creative Office / Industrial|
|Basic Rent||Contact Us|
- Beautifully designed creative office in the centre of Railtown.
- This versatile layout includes a spacious open work area, in-suite storage and a central glass conference room.
- Bright suite with large operable windows.
- Modern upgrades include polished concrete floors and track lighting throughout.
- Seamless glass conference room compliments the character of the exposed brick and beam construction.
- Building has common area dock-height loading and freight elevator.
- Located only minutes from Downtown and major transit routes.
“329 Railway St”
Year Built: 1910
Built in 1910 as a second Vancouver premises for Martin & Robertson ‘Klondike Outfitters’. 329 Railway has been fully renovated and now houses modern offices for design firms and other creative-based companies.
“Folks in the know are fully aware that tiny strip of land wedged between the Chinatown/Gastown neighbourhoods and the bustling harbour has become one of the city’s leading-edge districts.”
Paradigm Group Commercial Real Estate Services
501-211 E Georgia St,
Vancouver, B.C. V6A 1Z6